In a new environment, where all uncertainties and
distractions of daily life are left behind, participants are able to
arrive at new insights in a relatively very short amount of time.
Insight into themselves, in their capabilities, talents and skills.
The peace and quiet of the countryside invites clarity
of mind and the ever-changing, stunning beauty inspires the creative
force within oneself to well up.
What can you expect?
- Insight into your own capabilities, talents, skills, competence and personal goals.
- Practical advice for further growth and productivity woven into private and working life.
- Insight into core qualities of members of the team, mutual collaboration and the functioning as a team.
- Facilitating and monitoring in-company projects.
Two different training possibilities are offered:
In Southwest Ireland:
County Kerry; Killarney, Kenmare.
Duration: 3-4 days
Activities among other thinks:
- working with sheep, goats and sheepdogs
- mountain walks
- Wild Life Watching
- horse riding in protected areas
- traditional Irish music
- fishing (salmon, trout)